We just celebrated our one year anniversary in August. Recognizing the exploding trends in the smartphone and mobile app industries, we knew this would be a good complement to the work already being done by our affiliate company DLA. Look at some of the current and projected stats:
· Smartphone apps could be a $15 billion industry by 2013.
· Mobile gaming will top $800 million in 2010.
· The mobile ad market should be $500 million in 2010.
· A Pizza Hut exec expects 50% of future orders to be mobile.
· The iPad is for Grandma. Read it here.
We've had a great response and have some exciting things in development. Stay tuned!